August 26, 2009

My First Time

Four days had past and now we're at the fifth day of Ramadhan. Finally I'm back fasting at my hometown as the past three years I've been fasted at Seri Iskandar. Ouh really missed it.
But then, I prefer fasting here, Shah Alam. Tak payah nak pegy beli sahur, beli buka puasa, all did by myself. Here, now, tak payah sahur tengah malam because Ibu will cook for us, i mean for her family ;) kalau tak bangun, ada la orang kejutkan. gaga. but i prefer to wake up by myself. if there is someone wake me up, means da lambat la tu, da nak imsak la tu -__-


Bazaar Seksyen19, Shah Alam. Pathetic.

So today, the fifth day of Ramadhan, ibu ask me to go to Bazaar Ramadhan. For the first time in this Ramadhan I'm going to Bazaar. lol. So I've been thinking the Bazaar that I'd went before. Bazaar yang panjang blakang sekolah tu. And and I've been thinking Bazaar dekat Perak T_T rindu perak pulak tiba². Hahahaha. So Ibu kata pegi Bazaar dekat Seksyen20. I thought Bazaar Seksyen19 had moved to Tapak Pasar Malam. tapi, takde pun. ade cinonet je. how disappointed. it so lame and pathetic. gerai dah tak banyak macam dulu, orang dah tak ramai macam dulu.
Ni yang membuatkan betambah rindu Perak nih. So I moved to Bazaar Seksyen20. Walaupun besar skit dari Seksyen19 punya bazaar, ok la, ramai orang and more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment